Monday, April 13, 2009

25 Random Things about ME


1. I desperately fear death.

2. I don't understand soup. Is it a food or a liquid. It can't be both

3. If men walked around in lycra superhero outfits I'd probably be a rapist.

4. I don't think babies are cute simply because they're babies

5. There's nothing worse than not being yourself around friends. Which is probably why I don't have many friends.

6. A random smile from a stranger on the street can make me smile for hours.

7. If yoga wasn't so hip or so associated with Santa Monica and Madonna, I'd probably take it.

8. San Francisco is the world's most perfect city but the people can be flawed. Los Angeles is flawed but the people are way more friendly.

9. If I could drive any car in the world other than my jeep...it would still be a Jeep. Just a better one. 

10. I drive EXACTLY the speed limit on the freeway. I fear freeways.

11. Our obsession (via MTV) for wealthy little brats and their bullshit drama makes me really upset. Don't talk to me about The Hills or Bromance. I'll start yelling.

12. I have such a deep love for 80's pop band Bananarama, it almost borders on obsessive. No, it IS obsessive.

13. I hate coffee. I drank it only once in my life. I was 13 and my mom gave it to me. I spit it out.

14. I grew up in San Pedro and often drive back a few times a month to "re-charge" creatively. I love Pedro man.

15. I'm very forgetful. Especially peoples names. People take it personally. 

16. I wish Gavin Newsom was my lover. 

17. My only regret in life is that I dropped out of ballet at 13 because I was scared of what would happen once my friends found out. It still hurts and pisses me off to this day.

18. I remember the greatest kiss I ever had. He was a black guy named Lawrence and he was over 6 feet tall and he works for MUNI in San Francisco.

19. I love cheesy board games. You wanna play, "Bermuda Triangle?", "Voice of the Mummy?" "Mystic Skull?" Anybody? Bueller?

20. I constantly think about walking about in 6 inch spike heels..

21. I consider myself a cynical optimist.

22. I hate the term "my feminine side". Like only women can cry and be nurturing?

23. A good kiss to me is more important than a good blow job.

24. I'm definitely a Mac and NOT a PC. Once you go Mac, you never go back.

25. I hate going to sleep. It means another day has passed. Another step closer to death. But I LOVE mornings. It means another day has started. And another chance to be great.

No comments: